Who We Are
The National Council for Animal Protection envisions a world in which every human and every sector of society treats animals with respect and compassion, and in which animals are free from human exploitation.
The mission of the National Council for Animal Protection is to help its members achieve individual and collective goals to improve the treatment and status of all animals.
- Increase the visibility and public understanding of animal advocacy issues
- Increase public support to end animal suffering
- Elevate the status of animals as a mainstream issue in society
- Analyze the current status of the animal advocacy movement and strategize the best methods for advancing our work
- Enhance the professional skills of people working in the animal advocacy movement
- Facilitate respect, cooperation and communication among member organizations